Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Music = Life


I have been singing since before I could make sense of what I was saying. I used to entertain my family on car rides, singing along to the radio. That was all before I could actually understand what I was singing.
I've always had a deep rooted love for music. I convinced my parents to buy me a guitar and lessons when I was in 8th grade. From that day on, I knew I wanted to sing for a living. I attended various concerts from then and still do today, I call it "Research". I love discovering new styles and seeing bands I've never heard before.
I've never been able to narrow down my favorite musical style. I'm all over the place. I love everything from rock to pop. Country and hip hop. Yes It's possible to enjoy such different styles. It's called being open and recognizing talent.
I truly love music.