Monday, March 15, 2010

How to make your own Face Chart

Makeup artists use FACE CHARTS when they want to remember or duplicate a specific look. You may have gotten one from MAC or DIOR after you've had your makeup done. I have always loved using them to list all the products used for a specific makeup I may want to duplicate again in the future.


Makeup artists also use face charts when they want you to remember/buy all the products they used on you.


If you're like me, I've always wondered how to make my own face chart (since my face shape does not resemble the MAC or DIOR face shape at all!). I looked around online and found a pretty cool website that will convert any image into a sketch (which is great for creating a face chart that looks exactly like you)!


Here is an example of a face chart I created as well as the original picture.



To make your own face chart


http://www.dumpr.net/sketch.php