Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Color Changing Nail Polish



I found the Mood Struck Heat Activated Color Changing Nail Polish Colors near the check out counter at the Forever 21 store in Orlando, Fl. They caught my eye at only $2.80 so I had to try them. I bought 3 different shades. Berry Pink to Neon Pink, Green to Yellow, and Teal to Turquoise. They all seem to work but the Green to Yellow polish works the best. The other two shades are not as drastic and you probably won't notice much of a change.

Here are two before and after pictures of the polish just after I paint my nails and then once I dip my hand in Ice cold water.

This morning I noticed the green to yellow changed just after I got out of the shower. I would like to try some other brands, or find some shades that are more drastic with color change. I will keep you updated.