Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Amazing Kim Greene

As you may have heard on twitter and facebook, I will be working on a zombie movie (a zombie comedy or a zombiedy) shooting in Orlando in the next few months. We were given the script, which I absolutely love.  Kim Greene taught us how to "break down the script" and to be prepared for virtually everything and anything that will happen on a movie set.



(pic) Me with Kim Greene


Kim Greene has worked on so many great movies ( 17 again, Terminator Salvation, Superbad, Anchorman, etc). She has department headed so many movies and we were lucky enough to learn from all her experiences. The information she gave us is invaluable, this kind of thing has never been taught.


I can't wait to begin working on the movie. I have submitted my script breakdown, character makeup breakdown along with the man days form.


Also, don't forget to check out The Kim Greene Line. It's a line of really cool clear makeup bags created by Kim Greene herself. She uses them on set to keep each actors makeup organized. I bought a few to keep my makeup kit organized and even use some for everyday personal makeup use.