Sunday, March 13, 2011

CSI HEAD Project


This is what I've been working on for the past few weeks. Our teacher Mike McCracken taught us all about the process that goes into creating a Silicone CSI type body. My group worked really hard on this project for 1 month. Everything from casting the boys face to sculpting the gore out of clay and casting that into a Silicone form. I learned alot about myself during this class. I love sculpting! I really got good at creating finger prints and I really love punching hair.


I can't wait to do this again and maybe see it one day in a movie or TV show.


Thank you Mike McCracken for being such an amazing teacher and mentor. I hope I can work right next to you one day.


Check out my website for pictures of every stage of this project.
http://www.nancymendoza.com/csihead.html