Sunday, March 13, 2011

Valli O'Reilly- Makeup Designer for Alice In Wonderland



Meeting Valli O'Reilly was amazing! She has such a calm spirit and great aura. I felt a whole lot less nervous speaking to her than I thought I would. Then again, I have met tons of famous people since I was little, so I usually act pretty normal. This was way less nerve racking than meeting Gavin Rossdale when I was 13.


Valli O'Reilly showed us how she did the Red Queen's heart shaped lips for the new Alice in Wonderland movie. She showed us the actual stencil she used on Helena Bonham Carter. It was unreal.


I would love to work with her in the future. I just need to rack up some film time so that I can join the Union ASAP! So if you need a makeup artist for your next film ( a non union film) call me! I am willing to travel!